Torchlight Technology Group is based in Philadelphia PA, and was founded in 2009 with the goal of providing top-tier insurtech and martech services to companies in the insurance and specialty finance industries. As our team has grown, the scope of our business has expanded to include digital marketing, data analytics, brand strategy, and e-commerce. We have built our own marketing and data management technology platforms, constructed enterprise-scale technology solutions, and crafted and deployed dozens of web properties. In our highly collaborative environment, team members from all backgrounds work together to solve problems, achieve goals, and expand our knowledge base. We have offices in the US and Belgrade, Serbia. We take an innovative approach to marketing and have recently launched multiple brands to expand our reach.
We are expanding our marketing team and need key players with a track record of success in marketing and advertising. The Director of Paid Media will lead our highly experienced team and be responsible for the planning, buying, execution, and optimization of the company's paid media investments. This position is located in Philadelphia, PA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads Torchlight's planning, strategy, execution, and measurement of all paid media and advertising investments for marketing campaigns
- Synthesizes data, analyzes results, identifies trends, and optimizes media program based on key findings to achieve stated business goals and objectives
- Guides company decisions about investment in the martech stack, campaign performance software, and reporting dashboards
- Is accountable for applicable agency relationships including campaign maintenance, advanced optimization, and overall campaign performance
- Partners with brand directors to ensure campaign messaging and creative is accurately planned, appropriate audiences are identified, and budgets are set for paid media channels
- In charge of developing and overseeing the monthly, quarterly and annual media budget
- Develops the short-term and long-term roadmap for all paid media, advertising, and supporting ad technologies and infrastructure to drive optimal performance
- Regularly presents and reports performance metrics to Executive Leadership
- Develops KPIs and corresponding requirements for all paid media and advertising
- Develops and leads the processes for continuous optimizations and incrementality testing
- Develops weekly, monthly, and annual performance reporting guidelines for paid media team
- Leads own team’s collaboration with Data Analytics, Finance, and Brand teams to achieve company objectives
- Develops a team of highly experienced paid media experts
DEMONSTRATED SKILLS/SUCCESS FACTORS
- Minimum 8 years experience in managing Paid Media and Advertising for direct-to-consumer or lead generation organizations
- Experience planning, executing, and optimizing a Paid Media and Advertising program to meet defined KPIs and ROI goals
- Ability to manage multi-channel campaigns, 3rd Party data, pixel technologies, ad servers and all forms of online media
- Excellent task tracking/monitoring, project management skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years of paid media marketing experience
- A thorough understanding of performance advertising, search, and metrics
- Expertise in the major technology-driven changes and trends affecting the media and advertising industries, and deep knowledge of the digital media buying ecosystem
- Solid analytical and strategic thought process
- Able to develop and present buying and optimization recommendations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Track record of on-time, on-budget and to-specification delivery of projects
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects across different teams
The company reserves the right to determine if this position will be assigned to work on-site, remotely, or a combination of both. Assigned work location may change. In the case of remote work, physical presence in the office/on-site may be required to engage in face-to-face interaction and coordination of work among direct reports and co-workers.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Our company is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity and the strength it brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify, genetic information, disability status, or any other protected characteristic.