Torchlight Technology Group is based in Philadelphia PA, and was founded in 2009 with the goal of providing top-tier insurtech and martech services to companies in the insurance and specialty finance industries. As our team has grown, the scope of our business has expanded to include digital marketing, data analytics, brand strategy, and e-commerce. We have built our own marketing and data management technology platforms, constructed enterprise-scale technology solutions, and crafted and deployed dozens of web properties. In our highly collaborative environment, team members from all backgrounds work together to solve problems, achieve goals, and expand our knowledge base. We have offices in the US and Belgrade, Serbia. We take an innovative approach to marketing and have recently launched multiple brands to expand our reach.
We are expanding our marketing team and need key players with a track record of success in marketing and advertising. The Director of CRM Marketing will lead our team and be responsible for the planning, buying, execution, and optimization of the company's CRM Marketing investments. This position is located in Philadelphia, PA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for key areas of the business:
- CRM and Lifecycle marketing strategy and programs
- Marketing Ops in support of CRM marketing
- Lead, manage, and mentor CRM Marketing Team
- Lead the development of our digital CRM capabilities with a focus on implementation of supporting programs to manage our customer database
- Create and lead the marketing technology roadmap and lead the team operating the platform
- Deploy CRM strategies that accelerate database growth
- Collaborate with other departments on customer retention strategies.
- Synthesizes data, analyzes results, identifies trends, and optimizes media program based on key findings to achieve stated business goals and objectives
- Guide company decisions about investment in the martech stack, campaign performance software, and reporting dashboards
- Is accountable for applicable agency relationships including campaign maintenance, advanced optimization, and overall campaign performance
- Measure and evaluate ability of campaigns to deliver on performance objectives and inform ongoing investment decisions
- Provide input to data governance, tagging, analytics, and data science investment decisions across the company
- Develop weekly, monthly, and annual performance reporting
DEMONSTRATED SKILLS/SUCCESS FACTORS
- Experience planning, executing, and optimizing CRM Marketing campaigns to meet defined KPIs and ROI goals
- Ability to manage multi-channel campaigns, 3rd party data, pixel technologies, ad servers and all forms of online media
- Experience with social media analytics and digital platform integrations
- Expertise in evaluating data, building audience profiles, lead-generating tools and transforming insights into robust and actionable digital marketing plans
- Excellent task tracking/monitoring, project management skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years CRM Marketing experience for direct-to-consumer or lead generation organizations
- In-depth understanding of performance advertising, search, and metrics
- Expertise in the major technology-driven changes and trends affecting the media and advertising industries, and deep knowledge of the digital media ecosystem
- Solid analytical and strategic thought process
- Able to develop and present buying and optimization recommendations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Track record of on-time, on-budget and to-specification delivery of projects
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects across different teams
The company reserves the right to determine if this position will be assigned to work on-site, remotely, or a combination of both. Assigned work location may change. In the case of remote work, physical presence in the office/on-site may be required to engage in face-to-face interaction and coordination of work among direct reports and co-workers.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Our company is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity and the strength it brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify, genetic information, disability status, or any other protected characteristic.